Thursday, October 30, 2014

POP UP arts!!!!

POP UP
I have an opportunity to paint portraits for FREE for community folks today, Friday and Saturday. October 30, 31 and November 1st. From 4-7pm I will be working with Christopher Williams, and Angela Davis (one of the SEED artist, I currently work with).  The West Broadway Business and Area Coalition hast graciously hosted these grants.  This event will take place at 
2200 W. Broadway, the Fire & Ice Lot

My end of this event will host large scale portraits of people my goal is to paint 10 people by the end of Saturdays event.  COME OUT AND ENJOY!!!

Friday Only!
The first 5 kids get free ride ticket to 
Nickolodeon Universe

Description:
 Join 3 local visual artists: 
Angela Davis- Live wind sock making 
Chris Williams- Free Art giveaway (Halloween themed masks and wearable art) 
Christopher-Aaron Deanes- Live portrait painting of participants and passersby

No comments: