Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Trespassing is wrong

Hey have you ever wondered why cats walk pass folks like they are the stuff? Just a thought that whole concept of arrogance in beyond me.

I hope all of the great art makers are well out there I just took down my INCONSCIOUSNESS show last week and sold two pieces, that was cool. I am working on a few things now that should be a show stopper.

1. I am working up a show at the Center for Independent Artist (check them out at:http://www.c4ia.org/). This will also be an abstract showing.

2. The second project is top secret but what I can tell you is that I am working with Patrick Cunningham and Ester Osceonde, and it involves some serious research and you will probably be very interested in finding out about it.


I wanted to talk about two artist (African America Artist) I want you to keep you eyes on one is Wangechi Mutu out of New York, this sister is special her work speaks some series poetry(http://sikkemajenkinsco.com/wangechimutu.html).
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

The second artist is a friend of mine named Melody Strong artist/ illustrator and graduate from The Minneapolis College of Art and Design my alma Mata.
you can check her out at melodeestrong.com

No comments: