Friday, August 31, 2007

Titus Kaphar "as tight as Kaphar"








WOW! I'm never really ceased in the amazement and pleasure that I receive from viewing and experiencing artist works that are created in the contempt. senses. This cat Titus is one of the Studio Museum of Harlem boys that emerged as an artist with the statement of destroyed arts art. Is it destroyed? Or is it just now created? (that is the question) Some of the images that I've experienced of his was the bodies being cut from the paintings and hung backwards or upside down. It's kind of genius that wanted to support arts and art making and I guarantee that you will be amaazed at the skill level of dialoge that will arise out of this visual expolsion here. Titus has exhibited with a few of the now contempary artist that are hot off the press. This guys has been buzzing in the art air for a few years and I am hopeing Minneapolis being the midwest art mega that it is invites his soon.

No comments: